We See You | 1900s
15 questions to ask Darren Wilson
— (Read Shaun King’s article here) —
1. When your SUV pulled up alongside Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson as they were walking along Canfield Drive, did you tell them to "get the fuck on the sidewalk?"
2. When you pulled away from Brown and Johnson on Canfield Drive, why exactly did you decide to put your SUV in reverse to confront them again? Your chief says you did not knowabout the earlier convenience store incident where it is alleged Mike Brown stole some cigars. Was it to express your anger that they didn’t obey your earlier command to “get the fuck on the sidewalk?”
3. Four eyewitnesses report seeing and hearing your tires screech as you violently put your SUV in reverse on Canfield Drive, nearly hitting Brown and Johnson. Why did you reverse in such a reckless and provocative manner?
4. When you arrived back at where Brown and Johnson stood, if you did not know about the store incident, why exactly did you open your door to confront them? Did you intend to arrest them for jaywalking?
5. Precisely how far away was your door from Brown and Johnson when you flung it open?
6. Did you believe Brown or Johnson were armed at any point during your confrontation?
7. Reports have surfaced that you told federal investigators that you were repeatedly punched and scratched by Brown through your SUV window. Why did you not see the medic who arrived on the crime scene? Why do no photos or videos or eyewitness reports from the scene have evidence of even a shadow of an injury, or you touching or favoring any injury?
8. It’s been reported that you claim that Brown “went for, or lunged for,” your gun. Was this when the gun was within inches of his face before you fired two shots at him through your window and hit him with one?
9. After you shot Brown through your window, he fled over 100 feet away from your SUV. Did you still feel threatened while you chased him down Canfield Drive with your gun drawn and firing, according to witnesses, at least six shots?
10. Six eyewitnesses saw you fire multiple shots at the back of Brown while he fled down Canfield Drive. Was it your intention to arrest or kill him with those shots?
11. When you fired your eighth shot of the day, four eyewitnesses said they saw Brown’s body jerk before he turned around to surrender to you. Did you believe you hit him again, for the second time, with your eighth shot?
12. Six eyewitnesses say that they saw Brown turn around and physically and verbally surrender to you. How did you interpret those actions?
13. Before you fired the two fatal shots into Brown’s eye and the crown of his head, as he was falling down, you had shot him a total of four times already. Did you still believe him to be a threat to you at that point?
14. No record exists of you ever radioing in for backup or support at any time. Did you use your cell phone to call for backup? Who else did you call and why?
15. Who first told you not to create a report after you shot and killed Brown, and what reason did they give you for such a request?
Georgia Dems Invoke Ferguson In Early Voting Flyer (PHOTOS) -
A flyer from the Georgia Democratic Party invokes the events Ferguson, Missouri in response to the shooting of Michael Brown to encourage people to vote.
On one page of the flyer, reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the words “if you want to prevent another Ferguson in their future…” over a picture of two young African American children with signs that read “don’t shoot.”
The next page reads “vote” and “It’s up to you to make change happen.”
A third page of the flyer goes into more detail about the importance of early voting.
"If we want a better, safer future for our children, it’s up to us to vote for change," the third page reads. "The choices may not always be perfect, but the cost of inaction is simply too great."
One of the most high profile races int he 2014 election cycle is the Georgia race for U.S. Senate between Republican businessman David Perdue and Democrat Michelle Nunn. The New York Times reported earlier in the week that Democrats are hoping that strong Democratic turnout will help boost Nunn enough to beat Perdue.
See the pages of the flyer below:
Source: Daniel Strauss for Talking Points Memo
Yeah… like Black kids aren’t getting shot up in states where Democrats are in office. Bye Felicia.
tryingtogetradical said: While watching the Anaconda video with a white friend he mentioned "this is literally blackface. You do know this is what most white people stereotypically think black women are like, right?" How do you feel about that view? It kind of stuck with me
I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to get on you for this one.
First off, look up what blackface is because you clearly don’t have that definition completely understood. How the hell black women gonna be blackface?? C’mon now.
And second, idk exactly how to explain this, but just because there’s a stereotype associated with a certain group that doesn’t mean that those in that group and forever prohibited from doing whatever that stereotype is. And just because white people will stigmatize a certain behavior be it true or made up in their pale imaginations, seriously fuck them, if i wanna do it then i’mma do it. And you shouldn’t get wrapped up in the thinking that I’m only doing it because its a stereotype, like damn sometimes black women like to shake they ass, bruh. Just because its a stereotype doesn’t mean black women can’t do it anymore because the only reason its stigmatized is because of white people and their pancake asses and limited world views. And the notion of going against the stereotype further shames those that happen to fall into that stereotype because white people got you thinking its something to be ashamed of when all they doing is what makes them happy and what makes them feel like themselves. Shit, that’s like saying Asian people shouldn’t be smart because of the stereotype that all asians are smart. And then people feel like they have to base their whole lives on some asinine stereotype and then base your worth on whether or not you abide by that stereotype or if you go against that stereotype.
So nah, i don’t give a damn what white people think. If Nicki Minaj wanna do her thing then let Nicki Minaj do the damn thing.
Fuck what white people think cuz she ain’t doing a damn thing for white people or anything that needs white people’s approval.
People be so afraid of being seen as another stereotype and I get that you don’t want to be seen as only that stereotype so you try to avoid it but the thing about Nicki Minaj is she don’t care what you think. You don’t need white people’s views of you to be what determines your value. You determine your own value and you can be worth a million dollars and still shake that ass on the internet if that’s what you wanna do.
^^ and its not up to the people stereotyped to fight the stereotype. we didn’t create them.
we aint responsible for white people’s inability to come to terms with the body and sex. thats their fucking issue that they are projecting unto us. they can go suffocate.
10 Best Essential Oils For Colds & Flu
Hello Natural writes:
When cold and flu season strikes, your immune system goes from fighting the occasional battle to being embroiled in an all-out war that can last all winter long, depending on where you live and how many germs you’re exposed to.
Essential oils are a great natural remedy for colds and flus (among many other things), and how you use them is up to you. The Chalkboard runs down how to properly inhale and diffuse essential oils, and the importance of using a carrier oil when inhaling. Many oils can be applied to the bottom of your feet, or added to body wash, lotions or moisturizers.
Find more information on how to use the essential oils here.