"Eritrea is located in the Horn of Africa. It gained its independence from Ethiopia in 1991 after a 30 year struggle for independence. Featured in this collection are sources from the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front (EPLF), the National Union of Eritrean Women (NUEWn), and North American based Eritrean organizations. Aside from focusing on Eritrean liberation as a general topic, many sources also center on the role of women during the revolution and the struggle to develop the conditions to achieve gender equality. Sources include: EPLF and NUEWn political reports, flyers for Bay Area Eritrean liberation events, and EPLF press releases."
- Revolution in Eritrea: The Ethiopian Military Dictatorship and Imperialism
- The War for Liberation in Eritrea
- Eritrea in Struggle: Newsletter of Association of Eritrean Students in North America
- Declaration of the Central Committee of the EPLF concerning negotiations with the Ethiopian Regime
- EPLF Mass Organizations in North America Hold their Annual Congresses
- The Revolutionary Children of Eritrea
- Resolutions of the 8th Congress of the National Unions of Eritrean Workers & Students in N. America and the 6th Congress of the National Union of Eritrean Women in N. America